Calendar Puzzle "Digital"
This calendar puzzle is different from the other calendar puzzles.
Order on Etsy
Sixteen puzzle pieces form the eight digital digits of a date.
On January 1, 2022, the solution below would be good, because it says "01-01-2022".
The Calendar Puzzle
- © 2022 Peter Puzzle
- ★★☆☆☆ pretty easy
- Every day has its own unique challenge
- 15.4in × 3.1in × 0.4in
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- Birch plywood
- FSC label
- Mix: supporting responsible forestry
- $40 including shipping cost
- Order on Etsy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I flip a puzzle piece?
- Yes, the puzzle pieces have a different front and back.
- Is there a solution for every challenge?
- Yes, every challenge has a solution.
- Is every challenge equally difficult?
- No, some challenges are a little more difficult and others are a little easier.
- How many different challenges are there?
- Every day has its own challenge.
- What can I do if my question is not listed here?
- Use the Contact Form to ask your question.
Try the Calendar Puzzle Online
Can you arrange the sixteen puzzle pieces so that they form the eight digital digits of today's date?
Can you arrange the sixteen puzzle pieces so that they form "--"?
- move piece
- move piece
- rotate piece clockwise
- flip piece