Calendar Puzzle "Rotterdam"
This is the last puzzle I designed. The puzzle is inspired by iconic buildings in Rotterdam.
Order on Etsy
Twelve puzzle pieces with iconic Rotterdam buildings leave three squares open that together form a date.
On Monday January 1, the solution below would be good, because only the squares "Mon" and "1" and "Jan" are open.
This calendar puzzle comes in a cardboard gift box with a large window.
The Calendar Puzzle
- © 2023 Peter Puzzle
- ★★★☆☆ quite difficult
- More than 2500 different challenges in 1 puzzle
- 8.3in × 5.9in × 0.25in
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- Birch plywood
- FSC label
- Mix: supporting responsible forestry
- In cardboard gift box with large window
- $40 including shipping cost
- Order on Etsy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which iconic Rotterdam buildings are on the puzzle pieces?
- See these cards for a memory game
- Can I flip a puzzle piece?
- The challenge can be solved without flipping a puzzle piece, meaning you can see all the buildings. If you want to make it easier, you can flip the puzzle pieces, so on some puzzle pieces you don't see the buildings.
- Is there a solution for every challenge?
- Yes, every challenge has a solution.
- Is every challenge equally difficult?
- No, some challenges are more difficult and others are easier.
- How many different challenges are there?
- A year has a maximum of 366 days and each date can be on 7 different days of the week. So the number of different challenges is 7 × 366 = 2562.
- What can I do if my question is not listed here?
- Use the Contact Form to ask your question.
Try the Calendar Puzzle Online
Can you arrange the twelve puzzle pieces so that only the squares of today's date are open?
Can you arrange the ten puzzle pieces in such a way that only the squares "" and "" and "" are open?
- move piece
- move piece
- rotate piece clockwise
- flip piece
This challenge has different solutions and is in relation to other challenges, because % of all challenges is than this one.
You only have to solve this challenge again on .